Thursday 22 November 2012

16 months, pretty long time right?

Just a quick one because I know I won't have time to do one tomorrow. P.S, if you don't like soppy, don't read this one :D Also, if you don't know me, there's going to be A LOT of soppy posts towards the end of the month (anniversary time) :D

I've been with my babyboy 16 months tomorrow. Genuinely the happiest thought ever.

No offence to ma homies but I don't know what I'd do without him in all honesty. He's like my bestfriend and boyfriend and everything else in my life and I'm such a lucky girlie to have him:) Gah. Don't know what to write to say my feelings but nevermind.

I'm excited for tomorrow, we're having a take-out night date, pjs, take-out pizza, a movie and possibly a couple o' beers. Best Friday night ever, so much better than your going out getting drunk being sick night. Eeeeeek.

Going to bed now - at half 8, really?

Tarra for now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment