Saturday 12 January 2013

Tag, you're it!


I am SO happy to have received this tag from the lovely Lauren at Peachy Curves! Please please please if you don't read any of this post go and check out her blog. She's such a lovely person and leaves cute messages and tweets and she's just lovely :')

Rules:
Answer the 11 set questions, made by me :D 
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag to answer
Mention the blog who tagged you 


Lauren's Questions:

1. Describe your perfect home.
This is a really tricky one, because it used to change alot. I'd love to live in a little white cottage with ivy growing up it and have a little white picket fence and a wood fire in the lounge with real logs burning and an agar in the kitchen and rugs and everything. 

2. Favourite accessory?
Hm, this is a tricky one because I don't really have one. I always wear my pandora bracelet and ring which were bought by my lovely boyfriend, but they're kind of jewellery more than accessory.. I do love bags, big bags mind, not the little clutch style ones.. 

3. If someone anonymously gave you £1 million, what would you do with it?
Erm! Well firstly I'd thank the anonymous person, if that's possible(?).. I'd thank every single person in the hope of finding the person who gave me the money. Then I'd pay off my parents' mortage on our house, then probably put the rest into a bank for safe keeping. (After buying a car for my boyfriend)

4. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
An unlimited amount of wishes, probably a faster metabolism, aaaand the knowledge to pass all my exams!

5. Biggest celebrity crush?
Well, this was an easy one! Jenson Button (below). He's probably not a big celeb that everyone knows, but he's so dreamy.. :') 
6. Bold lips or bold eyes?
I prefer lips, simply for the fact that bold eyes can go easily wrong so quickly and when you're talking to people they tend to look at your lips more to lip read.

7. What are your top two books or films? (Or both!)
Yay! A book question haha. I love the entire Sherlock Holmes collection which I have my boyfriend to thank for getting me into Sherlock, oh and Robert Downey Jr. for being such a hot Sherlock.. My second favourite book would have to be The Runaway by Martina Cole, I read this recently due to a recommendation from a friend and it is such a good book! A little off the ordinary but it makes it worth the read! Film wise, anything Disney is in this. My fave Disney film is Toy Story without a doubt, followed by Up. Non-animated though it would have to be Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows. That's more than 2 but I have to share my love for them, sorry!

8. Which personal achievement are you most proud of?
This is a tough one because other than exams I haven't really achieved anything. It'd have to be starting driving lessons, not much of an achievement yet but I was super nervous when I turned 17 so I put it off until now (a year later) so I'm quite proud of myself for starting.

9. Describe your perfect first date.
Ha! This is going to have to be the first date me and my current boyfriend had. We met at work, and obviously were talking there but out of work there wasn't much, until we both plucked up the courage to decide we should have a date. It was summer so we went for a long walk and oh boy we walked for a long time! But it was great because we were just laughing and talking and no-one else was there to interfere (like at work). It's not really a date but that's perfect to me.

10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The ability to stop time without a doubt. Not to go back and change the past, because that's just that, the past, but to stop time with that one person or many people you love and just enjoy it whilst you can. 

11. What would you have said to yourself five years ago?
That's a long time ago! I don't even remember being 13 haha! Probably not to go with the huge fringe, and stay clear of tuna on holiday!

My questions to you:

1. What was the best moment of your life so far?
2. Which do you prefer, books or films? Why?
3. Describe your perfect wardrobe.
4. Animation or real people?
5. What's your favourite high street store?
6. Who is your favourite super hero? Why?
7. Which do you prefer, sandwiches or wraps?
8. Describe your perfect world.
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What are you looking to achieve this year? 
11. What would your last meal be on Earth should something awful happen?

I tag you lovely people:

1. Lauren at Peachy Curves
2. Naomi at naomijadex5
3. Gem at missmakeupmagpie
4. Tash at itssimplybeauty
5. Amy at Nail the Look
6. Christina at Ironic Sparkles
7. Jess at Copper Garden
8. Amy at Fashion Junkie
9. Sophie at Sophie Rose Hearts
10. Eleanor at unrealisticfiasco
11. Laura at Pale Girl Reviews


3 comments:

  1. aww thank you so much for tagging me!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've written a review on those brushes :)

    nailthelook.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete