Sunday 20 January 2013

New, New Year's Resolutions

This year I didn't really make any resolutions because I know I break them too quickly, but one thing I know I want to change this year is my confidence in my own skin, because yes, makeup is great, but once its been taken off, then what? Why don't we get comfortable and happy in our own skin first? Surely we'd save money on beauty products and all sorts? I know I have bad days where I'll be grabbing for my BB cream and powder but I'm aiming for 99% of my days wearing no makeup (except mascara, but that doesn't really count). 

So my resolution is:
To stop thinking about what products I could buy to cover up and to start thinking about the products I could buy to clear up my skin so that when it comes to bed time and mornings I look the same as I do during the day.

I think skincare is a big thing for me, and because I have eczema I've always had to have been careful about products I use, so more often than not I stick to Simple, Witch and the Bodyshop because I know they work wonders for my skin and don't leave it all itchy and sore, boo. 

Do you have any products to recommend on this front? Home remedies? Please let me know! x 

1 comment:

  1. Manuka honey, Manuka honey! And oats and natural yogurt! They're lovely :))) Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete