Monday 21 January 2013

Stalemate


Recently I've been finding that blogging makes me buy things that I will never necessarily use or want because my posts are seriously lacking in products recently. 

So I'm throwing it out there, to you guys, my lovely followers:
What blog posts would you like to see? 
I'll try to do them as quickly and as best as I can, being at college makes it difficult to post during the week but at weekends I'm sure I can get some in :) I'm also thinking of doing reviews on the products I got for Christmas as I've been using them repeatedly since and I can now give opinions, but if there are any products you'd specifically like me to review/talk about leave me a comment below and I'll be more than happy to put these top of my list!

Oo, I'm also thinking about taking a break from blogging for a while, I probably won't last very long because I do love it, but I want to focus on college and things as much as possible, after all, 5 months left then I'm gone from education forever.. Scary stuff.

Chlo x

No comments:

Post a Comment