Sunday 6 January 2013

Promises


I haven't blogged in a while, not on purpose but simply because I'm planning a blog sale and I haven't bought anything recently after putting myself on a shopping ban. I'm not going on the 100 day one because I have Valentines and Luke's birthday all coming up so I know I'm going to break that eventually.

I need to start saving money and stop spending it on so many ridiculous things. I genuinely buy so much food when I really don't need to because there's so much food I could cook myself at home, but it's the novelty of it being there, already prepared I guess. To help me stop spending I've given my boyfriend my cash card and he's given me his for the same reasons, this will help me so much because I never have cash in my purse, so not having my card will stop me spending and the little I will spend will be pocket money from my grandparents so will only be a couple of ££ a week.

Recently the hours have decreased drastically at work, because of it being January (I work in retail) and I've gone from 20+ hours a week to 6.. I'm lucky to get 6 because some people, more or less full time, are only getting 15. This has worried me alot because I don't know how I'm going to afford things. I've got all the makeup and beauty stuff I need so it's just stopping myself from buying food and hunting in the sales. I regret buying half the things I did now, so much :(

Anyway, I'm doing a little blog sale, nothing extravagant just a little bit of makeup and nail polishes, maybe some tops and clothes, books maybe. I'm not sure yet because obviously I need to check out how much everything's going to set me back to send to you lovely bunch (UK only I'm afraid)

Hopefully I'll sort that out soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment