Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas!!!


Can't believe I've left it until the 12th of December to write about the big C - disappointed with myself.

I'm actually enjoying the build up and everything to Christmas this year, normally I'm a big scrooge and 'bah hum bug' is my middle name but this year's different somehow.. I don't know whether it's because now I've truly found 2 amazing friends (not saying that last year's Christmas was rubbish, because it wasn't because I had my boy, but y'know, friends are nice too) and I feel like they're genuinely honest and open with me; but I'm so excited to give them their presents! I've not bought it all yet (oops) but I have a list, mental and physical, of what I'm getting them and I'm working my way down it!

I was stressing about Luke's present when the 1st day came, because he's already had one present, and he's getting one in parts because I'm not rich! Then I thought, he's not going to have anything to open?! D: and that can't happen! So I stressed and stressed but I think I've found some lovely things for him that are between me and him, kind of in-jokes I guess, but then some normal things too! I've finally ordered his sister her present, I've already bought his mums and it's just his dads to go now!

ANYWAY.

Me and my mumma fell out on Monday (morning) and we didn't speak until like late last night, but as a forgiveness plea she bought me a few bits and bobs she knew I'd had my eye on recently - not saying that presents and clothes is the best way to get forgiveness but it worked :D - so I'll probably put photos of that 'haul' on here when mine and Fi's blog is up and running!

This is totally not related to Christmas anymore, so I'm going to leave before this comes a huuuuge essay about my life and pooey.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee friends!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment