Friday 28 December 2012

New Years Plans

Its the time of year now where everyone's coming out with the drastic changes to their lives their going to stick to for all of about 3 weeks then it'll be forgotten about, and admittedly that's been me in the past but this year I've decided to give my slightly broader achievements and targets to hit for the entire year, so I've compiled a list of all the things I want to achieve in 2013 and hopefully I'll be able to look back this time next year and see how I set realistic, achievable goals for myself..

Some of the things I want to achieve/do:

  • Pass my driving and theory test (not necessarily having my own car)
  • Achieve A*, B, C/D in my A-Levels (the A*'s a personal target, perhaps more realistic is an A)
  • Enjoy a cheap holiday with my boyfriend in Skegness
  • Find an apprenticeship/job in ICT or Software Development
  • Make sure my boyfriend has the best 21st birthday
  • Be happy and less stressed (appears every year!!)
  • Spend my money wisely and hopefully save lots!
  • Give items to charity atleast twice a year
  • Have a successful beauty blog with Fi 


I think that's about all for now, I'm sure I'll add to this as the year goes on, but hopefully they'll be crossings out too! *fingers crossed*






No comments:

Post a Comment