Monday 3 December 2012

Fashion?


This is a really random post for me, like, it's about clothes and fashion and vlogging and everything that was so not me haha.

BUT

I'm actually really gettting into the fashion scene, despite what my clothing reflects I'm quite into what's 'in' or just how I can make my clothes better.. things like Instagram isn't helping my cause though, I'm pretty sure I just follow anyone slightly fashion related haha :)

There are so many really cool beauty and fashion bloggers out there though, I really didn't realise! 
To name a few: @BloggerEda @fashjunkieblog (Twitter) @mandy_faith @coppergarden (Instagram)

I'm really getting into the idea of dressing to show your personality, whereas before I literally used to dress to keep warm or cool.. but I think that's because I never really used to have 'girlfriends' when I was younger, I'd always be the 'tomboy' one playing football or something haha! Don't get me wrong I still love it and I will probably always prefer boy 'mates' simply because of the no bitchy aspect.. My 2 girlbesties will always be my besties though :D F&R you ruuuuuule!

Anywaaay, slightly off topic.. 

Fashion's becoming quite a hobby of mine now, not a good thing for the ol' bank balance but hey ho. 

Bye for now anyway.. Watch this space for a fashion blog too! xD I'd genuinely love to have a successful fashion blog hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment