Friday 28 December 2012

Festivities!


As I've got older (past 2 years) I've become more and more excited with Christmas and NYE so writing a post about it is really odd for me haha as usually it's just 'another day'..

But I thought I'd take note of some of the wonderful gifts I received this year, along with the lovely things I did along the way. Ps. I know Christmas was only 3 days ago so to be writing about it so soon seems absurd but I'm in the mood to blog(!) and I doubt I'm doing anything else Christmas related now :')

So, Christmas Eve. Well, I was working. But I got home and watched Bugs Life, Toy Story 1, 2 & 3 then Lady and the Tramp - not especially Christmassy I know but it was just the build up to Santa and everything. I love watching films in bed but often find that I don't have time when I'm at college or on the weekend because by the time I'm home and I've eaten I just want to sleep.

Christmas Day! Santa!!
This was the same as every year really, open all the presents within an hour then we all sit as a family in the front room playing/reading/using and doing whatever with our gifts for a good few hours until it's time to prep the dinner. Had a lovely Christmas dinner at home, then we nip round my gramps' house for more presents and Christmas tea, which we are never actually hungry for but we eat anyway.. Oo, we also get all the photo albums out and have a trawl through those..

I got some wonderful presents this year :)! Lovely pjs from Fiony along with an adorable little notebook and nail varnish, my baby got me my DS which I had for a birthmas present and then a pair of trainers which I ADORE but can't wear yet because they're suede and it's raining:( BOO. Driving lessons from my mumma and pappa as a main gift, then a few little nicknacks and beauty essentials which I was running out of :'). My boyfriend's mum got me a lovely set from the BodyShop (which is brill 'cause my eczema only allows me stuff from there) which had a body scrub, body/hair oil and bath/shower gel in there and it also came in a wicked tin which I'm using to store all my goodies :') I got heaps of chocolate which is making me so fat and spotty I've given most of it to people at work haha, not being ungrateful, just looking after myself :')

Boxing Day. Well, back to work it is :( bye bye Christmas. That wasn't too bad, it wasn't such a late finish then it was round Luke's house for Christmas dinner with his dad and sister, that was so goooood, but I only ate a little bit beings as I was still full from the main day!

Normally that's it for my christmas festivities, but this year I was so happily included in Luke's grandparents' proceeedings and I met all his close relatives, uncles, aunties, cousins etc and that was so good. I'm pretty sure his entire family are like so cool but that's not the point. Had such a lovely day there yesterday:) and his grandparents got me a little talcum powder set which I'm sure I will use :)

Anyway, this is a loooooooong and boring post haha, sorry! Hopefully the beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog with Fiony will be up and running soonies, then I can post all my christmas presents muaha.

Ttfn :)x


No comments:

Post a Comment