Sunday 2 December 2012

Geeky technology post


So, I love computers and prior to this post I have always been very anti-internet explorer and Microsoft so have always gone with Apple software like their Safari browser etc; however I have to say I am LOVING Google Chrome! It's absolutely wicked, and after getting Windows 7 on the college computers I'm reverting back to Microsoft!

Genuinely love the fact that everything in Windows 7 is organised, and pinning important documents really helps when I have like 70000000 tabs and docs open to do course work.. I just love it, the look of it's really swish and groovy and I think it's fab compared to Vista which I have on my laptop, if I was rich enough or silly enough I'd spend the 100s of pounds on software updates but I'm stuck with Vista at the mo.

I've spent about an hour now customising my tabs and theme and apps on Google Chrome, it's just so much better than Safari. The only reason I went with Safari was because Internet Explorer was boring, and despite IE7 coming out to 'rival' GoggleC I still think it is.

People need to start using GoogleC! My circles are genuinely so lonely, but then again I don't think I'll even use them that often 'cause it's not my sorta thing.

Ahhh, love being a geek. Hahahahah.

Toodles for a while xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment