Wednesday 12 December 2012

vlogging/fblogging update!

Well, in my last post which seemed oh, so long ago, I mentioned a bit about starting a fashion/beauty blog as a few certain individuals are inspiring me to create my own..? So, I put this idea into action and got talking to my bestie Fi, and we've decided to start our own little blog about fashion and beauty and everything girly!

I'm genuinely so excited, we've spoke about how it's going to look, what our first post will be, how often we'll post.. We're kind of sad.. Unfortunately, it's not took off yet, there's alot of chat about it but we've not actually stuck pen to paper, so to speak.

I'm hoping to nudge the idea along with her once both our workloads from college have decreased so hopefully, within the next few days or a week or so I will be sharing our blog!
So excited! eeeeee.



On a personal note, I've ordered some Kickers! :D Genuinely can't wait for those to come either, love love love 'em. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment